R.E.D. Friday


20 min AMRAP

10 Push press 115/85

10 KB Swings 53/35

10 Box jumps 24/20

Army Staff Sgt. Jack M. Martin III, 26, of Bethany, Oklahoma, assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group, Fort Lewis, Wash., died September 29th, 2009, in Jolo Island, Philippines, from the detonation of an improvised explosive device. Martin is survived by his wife Ashley Martin, his parents Jack and Cheryl Martin, and siblings Abe, Mandi, Amber and Abi.

2 comments (Add your own)

1. paket tour bali wrote:
thanks for information

Mon, February 8, 2016 @ 11:20 AM

2. Jesus wrote:
. However, she was always very nice and penobrasle and never tried to fight with me. So even though I had decided to not believe a word she said, after a phone call describing the treatments and side effects and pain, I believed it (I have no personal experience with Leukemia so it wasn't hard to fool me into believing using medical terms and describing side effects). And really, I had never seen the lies in action and honestly think any person would fake leukemia.Looking back, there were red flags such as: the doctors office taking blood and calling back to say something was wrong in the same business day!? That's crazy fast and every time I or the kids or anybody got blood taken, results weren't known the same day. So I figured, maybe if they suspect leukemia or mono or something they do get results sane day. I mean, they don't want leukemia untreated and mono is contagious, so yeah, maybe they did find out right away.Another flag (and I'm still not sure if this ever does happen or was completely false)- I was told she was in remission in late April 2012 but that right after Mothers Day in May had to undergo another 5-6 weeks of intensive inpatient chemo. It would be so intense I was told it was taking you to the brink of death and pulling you back again . However, Brady and I got married May 26, 2012, and the kids were a huge part of our ceremony (they were on our invitations, cake topper, they had their own part during the vows, and they were also the flower girl and ring bearer). So we were busy and excited and I didn't really think about the inpatient chemo after remission or fact check it.We did not hear from her again until September (even though our son's birthday is in June), at which time she wanted the kids to take them to her I beat leukemia celebration.The last red flag I'll touch on is the fact that in late February or March of last year, she contacted me saying she was finishing up 5 weeks of intensive inpatient chemo on Friday and wanted to pick up the kids on Saturday. My mom called this one right away by saying She's not going to show up Amanda, you don't get discharged from inpatient chemo and the next day drive 45 minutes one way to pick up two energetic children for the weekend. There is just no way. If she shows up, she's not really sick, if she doesn't show up, she probably is really sick. Well, Saturday morning she did drive herself down to pick up the kids. Even after that I didn't not believe her.But today, after speaking with Taryn several times this past week, and hearing from several people who used to be involved with her, no, my husband and I do not believe it anymore. I won't get in to how I feel about the situation on here because it isn't the time or place and although she once referred to me as the fat ugly girlfriend (but not to my face), she has never been mean or nasty or fought with me. In fact, she has been nothing but nice. I will say I disagree with the fat and ugly part even though I'm no beauty queen!

Wed, March 2, 2016 @ 7:45 PM

Add a New Comment


Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.