Fall is here and the holiday season is quickly approaching! We hope you are all enjoying the new gym space as much as we are!
Congrats to two of our athletes: Kari Gonzalez and Anthony Poulin for their success at this weekend’s Festivus Games. Kari earned a silver medal and Anthony a bronze! Good job getting out of your comfort zone and proudly representing CFG!
Make sure you head over to the website and get to know your fellow Guilder, Kelly Donley! His athlete profile is up; maybe tease him about his taste in music a bit! ;)
· We are glad the kids are using the kid cage! A couple of notes about little people and the gym….kids are to remain in the room throughout the duration of the class. If your child needs to use the restroom and can do so on his/her own, have them use the restroom directly across from the kid cage. At no point in time may your child be on the gym floor during class. It poses a danger to them and other athletes. You are welcome to bring snacks and toys with you; please ensure that you have cleaned up after your little people!
· We are changing open gym from 7-9am Monday through Friday to 7-8am Monday through Friday. The 8-9am hour will be reserved for coaches to workout.
· OnRamp begins November 1st at 7:30pm. As always, current members earn a $25 gift card for each new OnRamp member!
· Bring-a-Friend/Community WOD
o October 24th at 10am
o November 21st at 10am (Holiday Burpee Challenge begins; details to follow)
o December 5th and 19th at 10am
· Turkey Day 10k Row beginning at 9am on Thanksgiving Day! Fastest time wins a prize!
· Xmas Party Potluck December 21st at 6pm! Wear your most festive attire for a xmas-themed WOD. CFG will provide burgers and hot dogs…bring a side dish to share and a friend if you’d like…the more the merrier!
· Whole Life Challenge begins on January 16th! This challenge is a great way to hold you accountable with your diet and lifestyle choices. Details for new participants to follow.
Remember to police up your water bottles and bags after class!
As always, Travis and I thank you for your continued support of CrossFit Guild. Your hard work and positive attitude has created an incredible community!
Posted on Mon, October 19, 2015
by Stacie Denman