Happy New Year!
We hope this newsletter finds you all well rested from holiday vacations, ready to purge some bad holiday eating habits and get back on the #swoletrain!
· The 6am class has been changed to 5:30am. Our early-bird athletes have requested the change so that they can make it to work showered and on time! 5:30am class begins Monday, January 5th.
· Also, we have moved the 7:30am class (Mon/Wed/Fri) to 7am. This will be a 2 hour block class that will run similar to the Competitor’s Class. You can expect to see more coaches working out during this block of time, so give them a run for their money!
· Yoga with Jude has been a great success and we have more dates scheduled for January! Yoga will be held at 10am on January 10th, and 24th. This class is open to both members and non-members, so please bring a friend! (Non-member fee is $10/cash.) Thank you Jude for hooking us up with this fun and challenging class!
· January’s community WOD will be held on the 31st at 10am! Community WODs are so much FUN! Bring a friend if you would like and show them how tough your workout is!
War of the WODs
· The 2015 War of the WODs competition will be held at the Greensboro Coliseum January 17-18th. The 17th is for individual athletes and the 18th for teams. We have several members competing this year and they could use your support! I’m sure that Jake, Tiffany, Krystal, Amy, Tracy, Stephanie Sweeney, Mike, Jess, Kat, Joe Pizzarella, Matt and Travis would appreciate you guys coming out to motivate them! Comps are always a fun time for competitors and spectators, and there are always lots of vendors selling crossfit goodies!
New Location News
· They finally broke ground on our new location last month! Our new address will be 8081 Raeford Road and our front doors will be facing Harrell’s Automotive. We will have double the space, an additional bathroom, and a “kid-cage”! We have been told that we can expect delivery between June and November, so just a bit longer!
Monthly Athlete Profile
· Amazing athletes deserve to be acknowledged, so we will be highlighting a CFG athlete every month on our website, Facebook, and Instagram! January’s athlete profile is of Tina Heimall. Wonder who will be showcased in February?!
Travis and I would like to say thank you to all of you! You guys made 2014 a great year for us and CrossFit Guild. We are so proud of the community that we are all building together! Thank you for your continued support!
Posted on Tue, January 6, 2015